|Welcome to Opposite Picks with Scott Wetzel. Join him when he calculates the outcome of NFL, NBA, NHL, MBA, NCAA College Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, and Football games. Scott boasts a winning record for 8 years straight and will supply you with the latest lowdown and stats on the favorites and the underdogs in both Pro and collegiate matchups. He knows the SU & ATS records of the teams and uses it like only he can. Scott Wetzel invites you to log in and find out who's beating the odds and who's going home a loser. Sports handicapping with Scott Wetzel on Opposite Picks. |
Scott Wetzel's message--|
MAD DOG SPORTS RADIO HOST SCHEDULE...SIRIUS/XM #82
Monday thru Friday 11pm-3:00am ET
Follow me on TWITTER: @Oppositepicks
COLLEGE FOOTBALL OPPOSITE PICKS:
What are Opposite Picks? I take 7 games, give 7K reasons why I like one team and then…go opposite. Why? Because despite all the stats, trends, angles, hunches, injury reports & weather reports…Nobody, but Nobody Beats the Boys in Vegas.
BIG NFL FAVORITES DON'T LOSE...thru week #14
6pt Favs or more: this week: 3-2 SU & 1-4 ATS
This year: 63-17 SU & 41-39 ATS
Last Year: 86-20 SU & 56-48-2 ATS
2 Years ago: 63-16-1 SU & 53-32-4 ATS
3 years ago: 87-24-1 SU & 52-57-3 ATS
CFB RADIO SUICIDE POOL:
We go to the Bowls. We split the pot if CFL ends undefeated.
1. Branden: Notre Dame
2. Tony: Central Fla
3. Oliver: Alabama
4. Billy: Clemson
COLLEGE BASKETBALL RADIO SUICIDE POOL CONTEST
LL Joseph S. is sponsoring the contest!
Last team remaining undefeated wins.
1st Place: $100 of Opposite Picks merchandise.
2nd Place: $50 of Opposite Picks merchandise.
UPDATED THRU: Sunday Dec. 9
1. Ethan(Hou)/Joe S...Kansas
2. Kevin (Seattle)....Michigan
3. Dave (Vegas).......Nevada
4. Scott B............St. John's
5. Bobby K....(NJ)....Texas Tech
6. Craig (Bronx).....Virginia
MR.VEGAS CFB SUPER 7
1. ALABAMA 13-0...Only ND can beat them
2. NOTRE DAME 12-0...Irish is the best
3. CLEMSON 13-0...Easy run
4. C. FLA 12-0..should,but won't be in playoffs
5. OKLAHOMA 12-1...Will be he #4 team
6. OHIO ST. 12-1...too little, too late
7. GEORGIA 11-2...Can't blow a d/d lead & brag
1. UCONN 1-11...worst of the worst
2. UTEP 1-11....at least went 5-7 ATS
3. SAN JOSE ST. 1-11...8 loses by d/d
4. CENTRAL MICH 1-11...Worst of the MAC
5.OREGON ST. 2-10..stop protecting child molesters
6. GEORGIA ST. 2-10...GA's 2nd stringer is better
7. RUTGERS 2-10...HAS to be on this list
|Scott Wetzel's Free Picks|