|Welcome to Opposite Picks with Scott Wetzel. Join him when he calculates the outcome of NFL, NBA, NHL, MBA, NCAA College Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, and Football games. Scott boasts a winning record for 8 years straight and will supply you with the latest lowdown and stats on the favorites and the underdogs in both Pro and collegiate matchups. He knows the SU & ATS records of the teams and uses it like only he can. Scott Wetzel invites you to log in and find out who's beating the odds and who's going home a loser. Sports handicapping with Scott Wetzel on Opposite Picks. |
Scott Wetzel's message--|
MAD DOG SPORTS RADIO SCHEDULE...SIRIUS/XM #82
Sunday night: 11:02pm-3:00am ET
Tuesday--Friday 12:02am-3:00am ET
Follow me on TWITTER: @Oppositepicks
PREMIUM PACKAGES ARE OUT!!
My EXCLUSIVE Premium picks are available.
I am on FIRE!! Cha Ching.
Hit icons to the right or email me for all the details.
San Antonio Spurs have some injuries, but to be only a -1.5pt favorite at home against Minnesota??
NBA season is only two days old and already the Boys in Vegas are screwing with us.
Less than 6 minutes into the game and the Celtics season is over. UGHHHH
Season is less than 2 days old and already Golden State is in trouble.
Less than 2 weeks into the season and what's going on with Edmonton? Thought the 1-4 Oilers were supposed to be the real deal.
NFL VEGAS STATS thru Week 6
HOME TMS: 44-45 SU & 41-47-1 ATS (2gm London)
FAVS: 51-40 SU & 36-44-1 ATS
D/D FAVS: 6-2 SU & 2-6 ATS
6pt+ FAVS: 23-9 SU & 13-19 ATS
3pt/less FAVS: 17-21 SU & 14-23-1 ATS
2nd of B/B ROAD GMS: 9-13 SU & 10-12 ATS
HOME DOGS: 12-18 SU & 18-12 ATS
COLLEGE FOTOBALL SUPER 7
1. ALABAMA 7-0...Finally #1
2. SOUTH FLA 7-0...Will beat Bama in title game
3. TCU 6-0...No Frog let appetizer here
4. PENN ST. 6-0....idle
5. OHIO ST. 5-1...back from the dead
6. CLESON 5-1...just can't lose to Syracuse
7. GEORGIA 6-0...Only because they won @ N-Dame
OUT: San Diego St. & Washington
1. UMASS 0-6...idle again
2. BAYLOR 0-6...close 43pt loss @ Okie St.
3. KANSAS 1-6...buried by Iowa St!
4. UTEP 0-7...shutout by S. Miss! UGHH
5. EAST CAROLINA 1-6...did win @ UCONN this year
6. UNC CHARLOTTE 0-7...outscored 231-91. Yikes
7. UCONN 2-4...won @ Temple, still horrible
|Scott Wetzel's Free Picks|