|Welcome to Opposite Picks with Scott Wetzel. Join him when he calculates the outcome of NFL, NBA, NHL, MBA, NCAA College Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, and Football games. Scott boasts a winning record for 8 years straight and will supply you with the latest lowdown and stats on the favorites and the underdogs in both Pro and collegiate matchups. He knows the SU & ATS records of the teams and uses it like only he can. Scott Wetzel invites you to log in and find out who's beating the odds and who's going home a loser. Sports handicapping with Scott Wetzel on Opposite Picks. |
Scott Wetzel's message--|
MAD DOG SPORTS RADIO SCHEDULE...SIRIUS/XM #82
WEEKLY HOST SCHEDULE
Sunday night: 11:02pm-Monday 3:00am ET
Tuesday--Friday 12:02am-3:00am ET
Follow me on TWITTER: @Oppositepicks
NFL MOCK DRAFT
1. CLEVELAND BROWNS: USC QB Sam Darnold
Browns take best reguarded QB on board
2. NY GIANTS: de Bradley Chubb NC State
Trade JPP to Bucs….this is too obvious
3. NY JETS: qb Baker Mayfield Oklahoma
Traded up to this spot and get their choice “it” factor Mark Sanchez
4. CLEVELAND BROWNS: rb Saquan Barkley Penn St.
Maybe, just Maybe the Browns are getting it
5. DENVER BRONCOS: c/b Denzel Ward Ohio St.
Let Aquib Talib go…he was the key to defense. Replace him w/ Ward
6. INDY COLTS: c/b Minkah Fitzpatrick Alabama
Colts/Irsay love DB’s. Remember they gave up a #1 to Miami for Vontae Davis who they let go. Fitzpatrick replaces him
7. TAMPA BAY: LB Roquan Smith Georgia
Love this kid…TB needs a presence on defense.
8. CHICAGO BEARS: guard Quenton Nelson NDame
ND’s home is South Bend…2nd home is Chicago. Perfect fit to help their already solid running game
9. SAN FRAN: safety Derwin James Florida St.
Tough hitter….They want to move on from Eric Reid…this pick allows them to do it.
10. OAKLAND: LB Tremaine Edwards Va tech
Jon Gruden can’t pass up the man they hoped Aldon Smith would be
11. MIAMI: DT Vita Vea Washington
Out is Endomican Suh…in is Vita Vea
12. BUFFALO: QB Josh Rosen UCLA
AJ McCarron is NOT the answer in the long haul. Bills get a gift sent to them as Rosen drops.
13. WASHINGTON: wr Calvin Ridley Alabama
They want to supply new QB Alex Smith with some weapons to make him look as good as possible…kill Cousins
14. GREEN BAY: ot Mike McGlinchey ND
What better way to make an upset QB happy then get him a big fat OL to protect him?
15. ARIZONA: qb Josh Allen Wyoming
Bills get a give and so does Arizona who draft their QB of the future
16. BALTIMORE: DL Maurice Hurst Michigan
17. LA CHARGERS: T Orlando Brown Oklahoma
Typical Chargers…get a guy who was a bust at the combines. But they desperately need OL help
18. SEATTLE: DE Marcus Davenport Texas San Antonio
Michael Bennett is gone….DE Marcus Davenport is in
19. DALLAS: LB Rashaan Evans Alabama
Cowgirls are desperate for LB play with all the injuries they’ve dealt with. Evans is the best of the bunch that’s left.
20. DETROIT LIONS: LB Leighton Vander es Boise St.
Lions Defensive stinks…new h/c is a defensive guy. Let get him a solid LB to build around
21. CINCINNATI: C James Daniels Iowa
Bungles didn’t resign their starting center from last year Russell Bodine…so again, this selection makes
too much sense so it won’t happen.
22. BUFFALO BILLS: G Will Hernandez UTEP
Bills OL stunk last year…as TT ran for his life and the Bills running game didn’t.
23. LA RAMS: WR Cortland Sutton SMU
Rams let Sammy Watkins go so they need to add a solid WR
24. CAROLINA PANTHERS: c/b Mike Hughes Central Florida
What don’t the Panthers need? Solid RB, WR, OL nearly got Cam Newton killed…take your pick.
They signed DT Dontari Poe to help up front. Hughes helps the backside.
25. TENN TITANS: Edge Josh Sweat Florida St.
Need to add some play makers on defense…especially in their QB friendly division (Luck/Bortles/Watson)
Get pressure on them or else.
26. ATLANTA FALCONS: TE Hayden Hurst South Carolina
Falcons need more weapons on offense…don’t believe me, watch the Eagles playoff game.
27. NEW ORLEANS: WR Christian Kirk
Can never have too many WR’s for the Saints offense. Michael Thomas can’t do it alone. Last of the
Johnny FG connections at Texas A&M
28. PITTSBURGH: RB Derrius Guice LSU
Time to move on from Levon Bell…last year
29. JACKSONVILLE: OT Kolton Miller UCLA
Line could help their true calling…running the ball with Leonard Fournette
30. MINNESOTA: TE Mike Giesiki Penn St.
This is a bit of a luxary pick, as they have some holes to fill, but I’m guessing they will try to give Kirk Cousins as
many options as possible. Nice 1-2 TE punch with Kyle Rudolph
31. NEW ENGLAND: corner Josh Jackson Iowa
Out goes Malcolm Butler…in comes Jackson
32. PHILADEPHIA EAGLES: Safety Justin Reid Stanford
Why not…their rock solid Defense isn’t good enough.
2018 MLB SEASON TOTAL OVER/UNDERS
BOS RED SOX 91½-115 (92-70...last year 93-69)
CLE INDIANS o94½-135 (95-67...last year 102-60)
MIL BREWERS 84½-115 (85-77....86-76 last year)
NY METS 81½-115 (82-80...70-92 last year)
SAN FRAN 84 (85-77...64-98 last year)
WASH NATS 93½-115 (94-68...97-65 last year)
ARI DBACKS 85½-115
BAL ORIOLES o73+115 (74-88...last year 75-87)
SEA MARINERS 82½-115(83-79...78-84 last year)
DET TIGERS u67½-145 (68-94...64-98 last year
HOUSTON ASTRS 97.5 (98-64....101-61 last year)
MIN TWINS u82½-130 (82-60...85-77 last year)
OAK ATHLETICS u74½-130 (75-87...75-87 last year
CIN REDS 74-115 (75- 87....68-94 last year)
TAMPA BAY 75.5 (76-86...80-82 last year
UPDATE NHL TRENDS as of February 22:
TEAMS ALLOWING 3 goals or more per game
TEAMS ALLOWING 2 GOALS OR LESS PER GAME
St. Louis 37-27
TEAMS SCORING 3 GOALS or MORE PER GAME
TEAMS SCORING 2 GOALS or LESS PER GAME
2018/19 SUPER BOWL ODDS
ARI CARDINALS +5400
ATL FALCONS +1300
BAL RAVENS +4500
BUF BILLS +3500
CAR PANTHERS +2200
CHI BEARS +8500
CIN BENGALS +8500
CLE BROWNS +20000
DAL COWBOYS +1700
DEN BRONCOS +1700
DET LIONS +2600
GB PACKERS +800
HOU TEXANS +1700
IND COLTS +3500
JAC JAGUARS +2200
KC CHIEFS +2200
LA CHARGERS +2600
LA RAMS +1300
MIA DOLPHINS +5800
MIN VIKINGS +1000
NE PATRIOTS +400
NO SAINTS +1700
NY GIANTS +3500
NY JETS +10000
OAK RAIDERS +2600
PHIL EAGLES +400
PITT STEELERS +700
SF 49ERS +1700
SEA SEAHAWKS +1700
TBay BUCS +3000
TENN TITANS +2600
WASH REDSKINS +5400
OPPOSITE PICKS MERCHANDISE!
Hit the MERCHANDISE icon for a list of
all the items including 2XL, 3XL and even some
Opposite Picks Beer Mugs & shot glasses are in!
|Scott Wetzel's Free Picks|